Monday, July 2, 2007

my first time...

I really am a virgin to blogging - or at least a keeping one up-to-date. I'll make this easy. I'll focus solely on my eclectic and juvenile tastes: comics, television, gaming (though, there's only one game I play), san francisco, and photography. I won't cry about work. I won't bitch about my boyfriend. I will lament my recent book abandonment and perhaps scream for joy when a book betters my a.d.d.

To loosen my first time jitters, I'd like to begin with something I'm familiar with - my friends. Mostly, that they're so spread out now and I rarely see them. Though, I admit it's mostly my fault. With my work schedule and need to play a certain unnamed game, I see my friends once every season. That's sad. But here's what's not sad: Laurea's big news, Eric living in SF, Angel being Angel, Kendig coming back from Alaska, Mort being a super uncle, ChanChan adding a third Chan, Ronnie wearing suspenders, Mattia giving up on me, Shoemaker going to Cape Cod, Lauren the morning after, and Laughlin only being available weekends.

For logistical reasons:
Is Rogue really dead? Will Project Runway ever come back on the air? Will I ever achieve photographic greatness? And loving the city's current warmth!

4 comments:

Eric Perfect said...

What you want to do is select the "customize" link and add page elements... it's hard to describe from there, but give it a try, you can a whole lot of things.

Eric Perfect said...

Oh yeah, welcome BTW

bjorkish one said...

Thank you, Ericsan! You're still my computer muse.

Alexandra Young said...

yay for your new blog! i too was once a blogging virgin, but now i am a big blog slut. you know how that goes... ;)
hope all is well!
kisskiss